Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The weeds left me brain dead!

The last two days have been packed full of yard work - there is so much to do it's mind boggling! But rewarding. At least to me - I've been weeding, sweeping and cleaning out the junk/leaves/garbage/weeds/small trees under our patio... not that anyone LOOKS under there... but it was noticeable. Anyways. Yup. We've also been looking for some patio furniture, a bbq and some dishes to replace the ones that we have - I believe that Steve bought them (or was given them) in his first year of university from someone else who may have inherited them from someone else (at least that's what I want to believe - they are ick) - these mismatched pastel Corel dishes have got to go. I can't believe that we've gone all of these years without buying some half-decent looking dinner plates. Oh well, plates are plates. Excuse my brain dead state - a day of weeding under the patio and shopping in Sears will do that to you SO here are some pics from our time in Vancouver... and some chores that we tackled yesterday.

The new cottage - or home away from home...

Spectacular views

In Whytecliffe park...

Fixing a leaky faucet... with a smile!

Attacking the weeds: not sure where my smile is....

1 comment:

Дарья said...

Do i understand right - the 1st picture - it`s ur new home?
U know, i read ur articles and imaging how u feeling and looking at that moment)
So cool))) I wish u to have all the best thing....and good plates))))