Saturday, June 4, 2011

gati-oui!

happy in his high chair - this babe is growing!

in lulu lemon - we walked away without doing any damage... woot!

There were too many good chunks of time this weekend to tackle them all at once in one-long-blog, so short and sweek chunks it will be. Plus, I'm already distracted by the chaos that has overwhelmed our apartment, and actually, for once (is it b/c I'm tired? or maybe I really don't care) it isn't bothering me and I'm not going bonkers with lists of things to do tomorrow. Anyways, the Osberg girls and their favourite Brink-men headed down to the Byward Market to wander and shop and enjoy the sunshine. Ooh, and pizzzzzzzzza! I want to say the pizza at The Grand was the best part of our trip downtown but it might have been Hendrik and his aggressive eager-eager approach to his lunch, which was not pizza. He did make a solid grab at it but aha! mom was too fast. Anyways, we were joined by our cousin Elspeth and then wandered up around Parliament Hill before making our way back to Gatineau (or Gati-oui - oui oui Karin!) for just a bit of down time before the sissies had to hit the road. It was a solid Saturday afternoon - hurray! Oh, and as a side note - how amazing is that last video that I posted? That is some of my most favourite footage ever - ever! This is one cute (and hungry) kid we have on our hands...

yum - yes please!
"rAAAAAAAgh!" give me more! give me pizza!


No comments: