Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!

I am SO full... so full. For dinner there was turkey and ham, stuffing and mashed potats, broccoli and cauliflower bake, rolls, crescent things, cranberry sauce, gravy, and more - dessert, appetizers, chocolates, drinks, wine... yum. And I am a tired maman; since we've arrived the little one hasn't been sleeping all that well and I'm sure that it's the fault of that second tooth already creeping in - already! Ay-kashowsa. That's one of two - wait three - excuses as to why I'm going to skimp on the writing and let the pictures do the talking; I need to shower and there's hockey on and I'm being distracted. But the weekend's bottom line is this: we've been spoiled by great company, amazing and copious amounts of food, and despite broken sleeps, we are happy and at home here in B-ville among family and friends. How's that for a bottom line? It would be nice to zoom through time and space to Thetis to see my parents (they took the computer outside while on skype and it looks as gorgeous as ever there) but errrrrrr well, c'est impossible. I have a small list of blogs upstairs but for today, this is it - voila, pics. Happy Easter!!

Hendrik's first Easter egg hunt! He was interested in the basket, and Grandpa Bob did most of the hunting :)


Spoiled by the Easter Bunny - he dropped off a small basket of goodies - eee!

Oozing cuteness on an afternoon walk by the creek








What, with all that good food all I get is crab and giraffe with a side o plastic?


A chocolate H from Tante Sis - yum!

No comments: