Sunday, October 12, 2014

thanksgiving: picture-heavy post


Happy Thanksgiving! What a day we've had here in Bowmanville - it's like heaven, for kids and adults alike. Since we arrived we've been spoiled rotten with delicious food (waffles, baked goods galore, appelflappen (apple fritters), mulled wine), and it all culminated in the big turkey din dins tonight. The kids went to Watson's yesterday and then over to the neighbours to play in their bouncy castle AND on their inflatable giant bouncer slide, and I made it to the library to get some work done. (I also checked out a pretty pile of kiddy books - see pic below.) I'm not sure if it's the turkey, but I'm one tired mamacita, so this'll be short and sweet here, and hopefully I can get to bed early. Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy and thankful!
hendrik in bed "doing homework" (with his book from the museum), alana's hair loved the slide, and driveway wheels x 2

me going for more mulled wine, a full dinner table, and kids on cleanup duty

watson's!!!



loved all these books!


No comments: