Thursday, March 6, 2014

tada!


Today is World Book Day... did you know? I didn't, and I suppose that means I should get off the computer and stop doing work and get at one of the two books I hope to finish before we fly off and away (this one and this one). I know this only because I follow Phaidon (publisher) on Instagram, and they're having (/had?) a 20% off sale on all of their books - !!! today, in honour of thee day. I want to buy every single last one of the children's books in their store. Well, okay, not every last one, but near enough; their stuff is golden. If I weren't leaving in five days and if shipping didn't cost $15 and negate the whole save! it's a sale! thing, I just might indulge myself. Perhaps I'll browse Amazon if and when I find the time, and see if I can find any of the gems up for sale on the publisher's website.

So... who talked my kids into reading my last blog? Because they sure aren't sleeping; are they trying to condition me into needing less sleep? Doing me a favour are they? Hmph. Each night is worse than the one before it, and I'll blame teething or dreams... or ? the cling-factor? My fingers and toes and arms and legs are all crossed - tonight will be a good night, yes? YES! I drive to Ottawa/Gatineau tomorrow to meet and see family and talk volleyball and coaching volleyball before driving back here to Bowmanville on Saturday afternoon. Le sigh.... at least maybe I'll get a good night's sleep at home?  I hope so.                                   

No comments: