Thursday, March 29, 2012

cutest EVER...

cutest, sweetest picture ever? quite possibly.
We were up at Malga Brigolina again this afternoon for lunch, sun-time and play-time, but this time went with friends for all; we had one of our last get-togethers with Emelie, Per and Isa - they're heading home to Sweden on Tuesday. It was a beautiful day - crazy amazing views to go with the good weather and good food... just like last time. I had to had to had to post the above pic - is it not the cutest thing you've ever seen? I'm sorry if I've said that before, because this time I really mean it.


18 weeks today! can't believe we're almost half way there...
I'm going to keep this short and sweet again because I want some time with my hubs before our awaited house guests return. Oh but I've got so much more to say and write about - Hendrik has so many new words! And he knows some of the letters of the alphabet! Proud momsy writing here... Anyways, more to come soon... I swear!
at playgroup a few days ago
Tonight I called Hendrik a cutie-pie and because he's repeating so much of what we say (attention attention) he started saying "piiiieeee" which I loved, and Steve caught some of it on tape:

I might have said something about this before but Hendrik is totally stuck on the C page of Dr Seuss's ABC which goes like this: Big C little c what begins with c? Camel on the ceiling, C c c.... Which means that he'll point to the ceiling, say "cam" and the "cow" and whatever else he feels like pinning to the ceiling and then give his head a smack as in oooooh no! because that's what we started doing. The game - like many others - can go on for-ever!

No comments: