Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a lucky momsy + "booger" on film (!!)



Our boy is such a happy little man, and I love it. Sure, he can be serious, and shy, but his smile is just the best. And he was full of smiles today at the mini-fair, a short walk away from home on the other side of the Adige. Finishing up our day here now, with the babe in bed and my husband home from work... I feel good - happy to have such people around me all the time. I'm one lucky momsy....

playing in a box-tunnel... who needs toys!? 
going over the day's busy schedule 
on the tractor on the merry-go-round... he was having so much fun!
vrrrrooooooommmm
driving the space ship
I could not get him to leave the cab of this truck... he was LOVING it!!
baking - a few days ago :)


1 comment:

Maggie B said...

Oh, Hendrik is soooo cute! Looks like he was having so much fun. Wish we could have been there.