Saturday, May 21, 2011

hendrik leaves his mark!

Mr Adorable leaves his mark! That's right folks, Hendrik gave me a hicky, and he feels good about it (see pic above). He's been very cute and kissy and that plus a solid face grab equals a big purple mark on the side of my face - endearing! He looks like a little tubber in this picture... and the mohawk? Man, what a cutie.

Anyways, so this has to be a quick one - mostly pics. We started solids two days ago (he's been watching us eat with silent eyes that scream give me some too give me some I want some - so we figured it's time) and so far so good; there's lots of dribble and drool, and I'm sure that he ends up wearing half of what we make, but I think he likes it. We'll keep on keeping on with the rice cereal and try something else next week? Sure. I have more to write about, but time is up... some photos!





No comments: