Wednesday, November 3, 2010

winter wear

Winter time is solidly on the in. Mornings are consistently frosty, and flannel pyjamas are OUT. I'm saying it's too early for flannel sheets... but not by a long shot. We've had the fireplace on and the heat too now and then, sooooo the time is coming. The first snow came this past weekend, and with mucho gusto; we came out of Scotiabank place to a blanketed, snow-covered parking lot, and I drove home in a blizzard-white flurry frenzy. It didn't last long, and the past few days have been sunny and lovely, but cold early and late.



And now we can say that we're due this month (November 27)... !! I'm super curious whether or not he'll be a November or a December baby, but there's no way to know... so we'll just keep on keeping on and try to get as close to ready as we can. He's been moving a LOT... like father (and mother) like son - it feels like he's playing vb in there some days. Even though I still don't feel overly humongous, the belly is getting more cumbersome; getting out of bed and out of slumped-in-the-couch requires a little more effort, and maybe a bit of the side-roller move... which definitely makes me feel like a big pregnant lady. I'm in lulus and leggings all the time and overall still feel pretty good! Lucky me, I know. Though we still have a few weeks to go, so I am aware that I may bust out of this profile soon.

In my flannels... just over 36 weeks :)

No comments: