Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ron...

I forgot to mention this in my last post but on Saturday night when we got back from our late night/early morning, Ron, our apartment building's resident stray dog (as named by Steve) wasn't in his usual spot down one of the first floor doormats but on the third floor just down the hall from our apartment. He got up, looking all sleepy and old-dog-achey, and came over to say hi... He usually wags his tail and sits up, but rarely actually gets up to come and say hi, so we thought he needed something and got him a small tray of water - not interested. All Ron really wanted was some loving, and every time we motioned to get up and go inside he pawed and nudged us for some more doggie pats. He is such a sweetie - he seems well fed but is one dirty dog - as soon as we get inside it's wash your hands time... ick. There is another small black yapper dog that also roams the building but he belongs to a guy who lives on the first floor who just lets him out (into the building and outside) while he's gone - responsible.


Steve left for Belgium early early this morning - tomorrow night's big game will be broadcast live online at Netzone... it's on at 8:30pm which is 11:30am in Vancouver I believe... check it out if you're around. I'm sick - my smoker's cough turned into a chest cold and I'm feeling blech. I bought stuff to make soup today when I went out to restock on water so ... it's time for soup.

No comments: