Thursday, April 24, 2008

new blog name new blog name

I have to change the name of the blog! Because we are BACK IN CANADA! YAY! We are so excited. I am so excited. I was so excited to fly Business Class that I didn't sleep... and after close to 20 hours of travel (that includes a five hour layover, spent in the Business Lounge - so posh!) we are here! We're spending a week or two in Bowmanville (Steve's home town - near Oshawa) and then making our way to Vancouver for a week or two! So exciting. But what should I name this blog? I am definitely too tired to think of anything fun or witty or remotely intelligent at the moment... so for the time being, it stays. I feel like I have so much to write about but I am going to stop myself... I need sleep. We are so happy to be home!!

No comments: