Wednesday, November 12, 2014

pic-post

I have been neglecting my camera, and it takes WAY better pictures than my phone. SO! Here's a resolution to use my camera more (a 15-minute post is on the horizon), and some pictures from the last import:
making faces!
kisses for me 
watching... hockey i think :)
there's an edmontosaurus in our living room - quick, feed it!
jellyfish, by h
it's a dino sign! with a stegosaurus on one side and writing on the other: "I can see dinosaurs but nobody else can." (I need a close-up of his almost-legible writing)
painting liz's birdhouse - big reveal tomorrow!
I have more pics - Remembrance Day ceremony, poppies for dinosaurs, at the park with Robyn Doggy (A's favourite stuffy) - but they're elsewhere AND it's late. And time for bed. Until next time!

No comments: