Tuesday, February 25, 2014

with mucho to do i blog...

See above: Patras, and where our new place is in the city. Steve is in - to a modern, new, one-bedroom apartment. Might be close quarters, but with a fridge full of feta and fresh produce, we'll manage... ")

Even though organizing is well under way here, we aren't packed, the to-do list is long and scribbly, and all I really want to do is summon a genie to snap her fingers and presto change-o have the car packed, while I join Hendrik for a nap on the couch.

The weekend of coaching was amazing - the girls, a 15U team, earned second place (and a medal!) in a 16U tourney - and exhausting. I wondered, does coaching tire one out more than playing does? I was beat, and had to cancel sushi plans with my women's team... sad face sad face. However, I do - happy face! - get to sneak one more game in tonight, which means that I won't get home until 10:30-11:00 which means that I should be packing and loading the car now, while both kids are horizontal.

This coming weekend is the Winter Games, so I'll be kid-free and immersed in volleyball. Should be good! Hopefully I'll find some time to get to my school stuff and read... plan, blog; we'll see. Off to do jobs!
Coach Irena, Maiyah, Rachel, Sarah, Emily, Rebecca, Kendra, Alex, Me, Coach Erin
Sydney, Holly, Amy, Grace and Mel


No comments: