Wednesday, February 19, 2014

on wednesday

Too! Much! To Write About! Flights are booked to Greece (March 11-May 6), Steve's team got a big win for themselves last Saturday, my Valentine spoiled me with beautiful flowers on Friday, the weekend of coaching went well, the Brinkmans are coming to visit this weekend, I'm coaching all day Saturday, we've been watching some Olympics, Hendrik can say the alphabet in French, and I just got the kids in bed in less than 20 minutes, after a late-ish practice for the club team I'm coaching this weekend. And I played women's league last night and it was so super fun, even though we lost in five sets and I didn't get home until 11:00. PM. My downstairs neighbors watch les enfants, and I am tired. Is this the reality of having little kids? On your own? Oui ma cherie, oui...

I also have a zillion - okay, maybe not a zillion but it feels like a zillion - tabs open. In multiple browsers, and here they are:
Here are a few photos from today, yesterday, and the days just before. I'm due for a 15-minute-a-day post - maybe I can remember to sleep with the camera beside me so I can catch the beauty of being woken early by these adorable early-risers.....







No comments: