Friday, July 24, 2009

down south... Seattle!

How much volleyball is too much? Well, apparently, 11 hours a day isn't too much for me. It's definitely a bit too much standing around (the coaching thing), and, to confess, I've thought about how I might still enjoy participating in camps like this (even as a grown-up... if that's what I am). With quality coaches, drills, stories and more... why not? It's a super-keener/nerd confession, and a reality show in the making. À la Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader: grown adult participates in kids sports camps all summer and sees if she's still got the energy and endurance (and patience and a whole bunch of other stuff I'm sure) to survive. It might be interesting, it might be boring, but I'd go to the casting call. As if I don't have anything better to do... I should change the subject before I realize how ridiculous this makes me sound. And, since I don't have much else to say - other than that I'm exhausted and that, to my amazement and delight Nordstrom had both pairs of shoes that I picked out in my size! the other day (I bought the boots, pictures to come) - I will leave you with the family pic that Bob took the day after our wedding on Thetis Island. The summer, as usual, is flying by!

No comments: