Thursday, June 26, 2008

er... really?

So I don't have too much to say - or too much time to say it, so I'm just going to make a quick comment on the world's most expensive life jacket... at least I hope it's the world's most expensive. Christie's auctioned off one of the six (known) life preservers still in tact from the Titanic FOR $68,500! Mamma mia. I know people pay crazy amounts of money for crazy things like these ridiculous diamond-studded wild red deer leather shorts (price tag = $114,000) but a $70,000 life jacket? The poor bloke (or blokette) that was wearing this thing (or... ummm, not wearing it) must be bobbing in their grave.



Capital U for UGLY
Does the dummy come with the life jacket?

We're on our way to Calgary on Saturday... to WORK! Or at least I get to work... FINALLY! I'm working a volleyball camp the week before Steve's sister and her lovely fiancee Fred tie the knot - on July 5th. Soooo there's lots to do tomorrow to get ourselves together and all ready to go. So I best be making myself useful!

No comments: