Monday, September 26, 2016

cousins + SLEEP issues!

All three of the children are sleeping AT THE SAME TIME! Hallelujah. I'd tell myself to knock on wood but I know it won't do any good - the J-bubs will likely be up again in the next hour or two. To say the sleep is not going well is a bit of an understatement; is it the 4-month sleep regression? Teething? The cold the kids brought home from school? I don't know and I don't really care - I just want it to get better! Though that's what I need to stop doing... hoping. It means I wake up disappointed, grumpy, and just a little bit angry that I'm still getting up every 1-3 hours to feed this big four-month old babe. Oh oh oh oh well - it'll get better some time. At least he's happy - when he's awake (and no one is trying to get him to sleep!).

We're back from another great weekend in Bowmanville visiting G&G and Erin and Lennon - yay! It was great to get the cousins together, something that doesn't happen often enough. We're heading to Denver in a few weeks and that'll be a wrap on getting our kiddies better connected with their relatives, hurrah. Steve is watching the Hilary vs. Trump debate and man is it distracting (and entertaining). I have lots more to write about - so here's a list for next time (maybe?): school (mine), school (theirs), volleyball. Weather (fall is here). There must be more! Anyways, here are some photos - enjoy!

cousins




No comments: