Sunday, September 18, 2016

pic-heavy


4 months!
The last two weeks have been great - school is in the swing of things, summer weather is still going strong, and we've made it out to some great events and happenings. PLUS! Jordan is four months old! I didn't make cake or anything but thought about it (/am still thinking about it). Since I'm running low on energy and baby JUST went to bed (and because I've been talking about going to bed early for days) I'm going to let the photos do the talking and, well, go to bed. More soon, I promise! 

A&H were pretending to be at the beach - with baby bro
my three birds :)
at the western fair and riding (sort of) high
running on the RUNWAY - we participated in an amazing even, jordan's run the runway.. we'll be back next year for sure!

alana near the finish line, all smiles!
zoom in on this if you can - hendrik is SO dramatic!

No comments: