Saturday, July 30, 2016

lazy days in london

baseball's last day at the big field
We've had no trouble filling our summer days in town with a variety of activities - more splash pads, pools, parks and... house cleaning (yes, really). It was with mucho gusto that the kids cleaned baseboards, vacuumed, swept, and wiped down the walls (it's yet to be determined whether this made things look better or worse), and apparently, it was the best part of Hendrik's day (he told me so just before bed - but I told him that it was my favourite part of the day first, so he may have been influenced). "Dirt is no match for us!" he said, multiple times. I will definitely enlist all members of the family in action again, with classic rock to back us up. In actuality my favourite part of the day was probably the walk that I finally went on after days and days and days of (apparently) flexible intentions of exercise. Hurray! Here are some pics of the last few days, and a baseball collage of last last week's last day.
summer fruit = the best!
cleaning
doing dishes AND getting along - caught on film!

No comments: