Tuesday, February 10, 2015

books!



'Tis the season for Valentine's books! These are some of my favourites - though I'm sure there are more gems out there, waiting to be discovered. I have 25 minutes before class starts, so here's a quick post-post-post before I get back to school business. BULLETS:

  • I got my hair done (highlights and a cut) yesterday, woot! Upon my return home Hendrik expressed confusion: why my barber shop visit didn't result in any drastic reductions? Why is your hair still long?! Good questions my friend. It would be easier having short hair, but.... then I'd have to go to the hairdresser more than once a year. Long hair it is!
  • More importantly, our team made the playoffs! EEEEk! I'm super excited, and so so proud of the girls. They won both matches this weekend (x York and Nipissing) to secure a playoff game against McMaster this coming Saturday. I'll be there with all I've got to try and get them into the second round.... 
  • I'm writing a paper about girls in sport and just got this book out of the library, and I want to read it from cover to cover and then read everything in it: 
  • I know there's more... (I have a lemon cookie recipe I want to make, I want to make lemon bars, last week's lemon meringue pie has me thinking lemons lemons lemons) .... but I can't think. I need lunch! 

on her way out the door this morning, with robin doggy 

notes in the mail from my kiddies - love!

1 comment:

Maggie B said...

What a cutie with her Robin doggie!