Saturday, July 26, 2014

YOW - YVR


Vancouver! Every time we're back, it seems - sort of - that we've never left. Except that it was a puh-retty long five-hour flight to get here, all alone with the kiddies. That being said, the flight home will require much more patience and much (much much much) more stored-up (hopefully) energy, seeing as how it'll take FOUR airports (!! exciting!) and THREE airplanes! to get from Nanaimo (through Vancouver and Toronto) back to Ottawa. Anyways, we're not there yet so why I'm even talking about it I don't know. Brain short-circuiting from not enough sleep? Maybs.
backyard pool
Our visit has been so far so good - how could it not be? The weather is great, friends and family are all around me, and the outdoor space and parks in this city are top notch. No humidity - and did I mention friends? family? = amazing! One day I'll have my feet planted in a home-city, and hopefully the feeling will be like this one. Until then, my home (two - sometimes the three that make the whole) travels with me, from one place to another.
loving john lawson - we'll be back for more fun!
tuckered out from jet lag and constant fun

No comments: