Thursday, July 10, 2014

cottage + gym


Life is busy. I'm coaching all week - leaving the house at 7:15 and getting home at 5:30 - and am oh so thankful that the kids are with Grandma and Grandpa B at the cottage. That being said, I'm starting to really miss them, and am hopeful that I'll get a few good nights of rest in before life begins full on come the end of the week. My favourite things about the camp (so far) are:

1. girls making big improvements with small changes

2. these videos (part of presentations from our coaches in classroom sessions):
Like A Girl (http://youtu.be/XjJQBjWYDTs)
Voices (http://youtu.be/j0z4m3kj4oc)
Portraits (http://youtu.be/litXW91UauE)

3. bouncing ideas off of other coaches... so good!

My favourite things about this week without the kids around:
1. going out for dinner (sushi, Italian)
2. calm and quiet when I get home from the gym (instead of rush rush dinner dinner)

I was sort of imagining and hoping that I could add how awesome it's been to spend time just with Steve - at home, out for dinner etc., and actually it has been awesome - but life with bronchitis is not as awesome as life without bronchitis. Yes, bronchitis. I had to zip off to a clinic yesterday at lunch because a hacking, horrible cough kept me up past 1:00 the night before, and I came back to the gym with antibiotics already on the go. After a good night's sleep I'm feeling better, but my cough is yet to go away - soon! Soon.

Days are flying by, and before I know it (maybe?) we'll be Vancouver bound. And then we're back in Ottawa for the first part of August and then... we still don't know. Pics from our weekend at the cottage, and then, to bed!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics! I love Hendrik's glasses...so cute! Hope you feel better soon.