Saturday, July 19, 2014

tower crane +


Hendrik made this amaaaazing tower crane this afternoon while Alana was sleeping, and we just had to snap a photo to send to Steve. Life has been so busy and so full and tonight is the first time since the kids were teeny tiny that I'll be in bed before 9:30. I have emails to read and respond to, volleyball camp wrap-up and evaluations to do, an amazing book (or five) to get to, and pictures and blogs a'plenty to post, but I have to pass. Bed! Sleep! I'll leave you with what I've got for now, and get going. More soon, I hope...
the kids deserved this trophy (and cake) for their stellar behaviour wednesday through friday. i had to wake them up early and get them to the gym, where they stayed and played all day (thank GOODness there was a playground - and splash pad! on school grounds) until we fought traffic on the way home. they're tired now - just like mom.
it's the last day - CAKE!
team 2014 (with one missing - Emily!) it was such a good group. and the improvements were incredible. i love this job!
my girl and her wheels

No comments: