Tuesday, January 14, 2014

congrats!!

It's late and I'm tired and I need to shower, but I also need to get a big congrats out to Steve's sister Erin and her husband Freddie and their new baby! Baby Lennon, born this morning... amazing! No matter how horrible the previous hours of labour and delivery may have been, those first moments are so magical and powerful; welcoming a new life - a little person!, so dependent and attached already - man oh man I remember. And then the little person gets bigger. And bigger.... Here are a few shots of ours; growing, growing, growing! Really, it's all magical - how much we love our little ones!



happy birthday steve!

Oh, and I must add that the chocolate cake that is on the cover of this month's  Canadian Living magazine is delicious; I made it for Steve's birthday (happy belated!), but opted for vanilla icing - and a big merci goes out to Mrs Martha Stewart for this recipe... it was ah-mazing! Also, as of today Alana is calling Hendrik "hekky" instead of "Hek" and it is adorbs: (and then that's it that's all!)

No comments: