Saturday, August 3, 2013

some lost, but not forgottens

Here are a few pics I found on Steve's iphone; I had the fish and the rainbow pictures in mind, but found others that I don't think I've posted... and I want to. Check:


And others, all over the map:

September 2, 2012, Alana's birthday.
September 5, 2012
May 17, 2013, almost 2 1/2
July 17, 2013
post-pool
July 25, 2013 | in Havelock
yesterday
I'm not sure what this is from but it was on Steve's phone. Hijacked!
July 8, 2013 | storage container? hat? same thing!
Steve and I had an awesome lunch date in Port Perry yesterday, and are heading in to Toronto tomorrow morning to meet up with Dan and Milka for a lunch/brunch - again, sans les enfants. Are we maxing out the babysitters? I hope not. Will Hendrik go into Gramps and Grandma withdrawal when we head back to Gatineau on Tuesday? Probably. Will we all be a little blue about leaving the company, the fabulous meals and the beautiful outdoor space? Definitely. I have more to write about, but no more energy to do so. Shower, magazine, bed....

ps. Steve and Hendrik are camping in the backyard tonight - pics and report to follow.

No comments: