Sunday, August 18, 2013

a good week


Week of work complete! Now I can put my feet up and relax. Yeah, wait - my feet are going back down, now that Grams and Gramps have hit the road and it's just us four once more. We were spoiled this week - with help around the house, full-time kitchen workers and a full-time gym-job for me. First, my week: it was awesome - we had a great group of girls, no bad attitudes and a really fun, cohesive coaching staff. Second, Grams, Gramps and grandchildren - they also had an awesome week, with a full set of photos as proof (see below). It was the best to come home to the kids and their smiling faces, and too, to hear that everyone had behaved and not thrown any major terrible-two-tantrums (some of those were saved for me). We're back on our own now until Steve travels (or doesn't) to Europe; then we'll make our next round of plans. Hhhhhhhhmmm... most people make five-year plans? I feel like ours are averaging 2-4 weeks here; besides the Vancouver trip that's coming up in three weeks, I'm not really sure where we'll be or when we'll be there. We are definitely being more proactive in thinking about the next stage, but we still have a long way to go. Pictures - more on all of this to come soon...
splash pad fun with grandma
LOVE these two pictures!

classic
hanging out with corduroy
our girl
short on sleep at pink lake

the kids are getting big!

No comments: