Monday, April 22, 2013

new look new look!

New look new look! Do you like it? I hope so. I was feeling like it was time for something different. There's more to come some time soon (or soon-ish), so ummm stay tuned.

This graphic has been making its rounds on facebook, and if you ask me, truer words were never spoken. The number of mental tabs that pop open in the morning as soon as I wake up is way too many, as are the number of tabs open in my browser at this very moment - see for yourself:
  1.  Top Pot Hand-Forged Donuts - it's a cookbook, and I bought it. I also bought this donut cookbook, because don't I just need it? I love donuts.
  2. Alphabet Glue -  an e-magazine full of activities and inspiration, for families who love books. One of these days I might get around to buying a subscription.... because as much as I love donuts, I love books. Wait...
  3. DIY Fabric Memo board - that post is coming.
  4. Lindenlea Community Association - I'm hoping we can join a playgroup that meets Tuesday and Thursday mornings. It'd be good for me and for Hendrik and Alana, since most of the drop-in groups lack continuity with participants, in my opinion. I'd love to meet some other moms, and for Hendrik to meet some other kiddies... (read: I want friends! in Ottawa)
  5. the life cycle of a bean plant
  6. clone of a cinnabon recipe
  7. Skip the Framer: 10 Creative Ways to Hang Art
  8. The Experimental Farm... I might wait for Spring to arrive before planning a trip here.
  9. Mr Recycle Head Man / Grass-head craft - with wheat grass.
  10. How to grow wheat grass without dirt. To do before I think about Mr Recycle Head Man
  11. Story Machine craft. Love it!
  12. The Crafty Crow - you know, for when I find some spare time to plan more crafts for more spare time.
  13. Desktop organizer - I want/need to find or make something like this. The desk area WILL get cleaned up and become a space where productivity can stop by.
  14. The Scuttlefish
  15. Half-marathon calendar. Shanti might just get me to sign up for this....
  16. Young House Love (I love the graphics on this post)
  17. Young House Love (Inspired to make an annual photobook!)
Like, when am I thinking that I'm going to get to it all? Bah, whatever.

And more (most) importantly... I bought running shoes! I left the house at 8:10 (pm) and was back by 9:00 with a new pair of oh so comfortable Asics in hand. I love them and I can't wait to go for a run - eee!. If you must know, I ate two cookies, watched a handful of joggers zip by outside, looked up the hours of the closest Running Room, and left.

One year ago this week:
(I miss Italy!)



1 comment:

Maggie B said...

Nice new look!
Love following your blog!