Sunday, April 7, 2013

back east

Coming off of a cloud nine Vancouver visit, at least I have this kind of stuff to entertain me:



Here in these eastern climes, things are a bit dreary, but with more separation from our awesome-incredible-best trip west (and the fact that we are getting further away from winter and closer to spring - right?) it's getting better. There - that's me being positive... never mind the melting snowbank garbage, grey-brown grass, subzero temperatures or playgrounds that are still fully submerged in snow and slush. Sigh... oh well. Here are some pics - of Easter and our last days in beauty:
hunting for eggs!
hendrik and ellie ... love!
love love love
looking not so sure about something....
waiting in the airport in ottawa - happy!

west coast woods walking

haircut!
we had an awesome morning with rod and colleen and kai and nyla - breakfast and fun in the back yard
down in point roberts with family from my side - it was awesome!
This'll be short and sweet - Hendrik has his pre-op appointment tomorrow morning (eek) and I'm running on empty (the kids are sleeping a little bit better, but I'm not), so it's bed early (and sleep early too - I hope) for me. More news soon!

No comments: