Monday, October 22, 2012

the last few days

doing jobs in the garden with gramma - he was one happy sweeper!
The last few days have really, really felt like fall, though I have to say that the big rains have been nicely complemented by extended periods of patchy, warm sun. We've spent time out in the garden, down at the park, brunching with friends, White Spot pirate-packing, baking (pancakes, muffins) and more. It's so awesome to see my friends! When I'm not here, I miss them. And the days are rolling by - we are getting closer to seeing Steve, yesssss! And I'm not going to give too much of an update on Alana (I am not wanting to invoke Murphy's Law vis-a-vis the sleep department thank-you-very-much) but I will say that she is such a good baby, so good-natured and sweet and lovely and I love her. And, well, Hendrik? Also in love. More (blogging) to come soon, I hope.....


hendrik's first pirate pack at white spot tonight: on the right, his first taste of celery... uick

two of my favourite people! 
a year ago today... how our little one has grown! and ooooooooooh how i miss italy.....

No comments: