Sunday, June 10, 2012

pho-tos

It's late and I'm tired, but I need to get these pics up! Be it rain and cold or afternoon sunshine, Hendrik has been loving the weather and the various sets of different activities that keep us inside or take us out, be it splashing in puddles or bathing a la turkey in my mom's roasting pan or cooking in an 80s Fisher Price kitchen (ah-mazing!). Pics now, words later...

happy splashing in puddles!

he loves the mew-mew that lives on the landing, who is always curled up and sleeping; the cat gets some love almost every time we go up or down the stairs... so sweet!
the best toys ever! hendrik loves playing kitchen and loves making me coffee on the stove... i'm so glad my mom and dad kept all of this stuff!

playing boats
our little turkey :)
playing ball with the dog, at supremo close range
aaaaand watering the plants

1 comment:

Maggie B said...

LOVE the 'lello' rain boots!
The Fisher Price kitchen is awesome!
What a cutie!
Enjoy your time there!