Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 to 2012

Happy New Year! The last post of the year... yowsa bowsa! This will be short - there's lots to write about but it'll have to wait until next year. I'll ring out 2011 with some pics and a short video of our boy... you know, drinking a latte, espresso style. See you in 2012!

the whole house takes a nap, Dec 29
tunnel fun with auntie sarah!

one of those "where's Hendrik?" moments...
eating kaki... YUM!
paparazzi cappuccino capture... caught on film!
hockey + grandpa = happy happy!
New Years 2009, Tokyo
and barely awake for the big night last year - plus one!

1 comment:

Chris Knight said...

Worth noting that when I Googed "yowsa bowsa" to see if it was an actual phrase or just something I used to say as a kid - this was my first hit! So I guess I'm not the only one...