Wednesday, August 3, 2011

hmm..


Okay so I said I'd be off the computer by 9:00 and here it is already 9:34 - what the... wait, actually that's not that bad :) Anyways! I have to post a few things, just because. First of all - tonight I got three chopsticks in my sushi ready pack - what does this mean? ( - said in double rainbow voice) I'm not the first person to ask this question, and apparently it's lucky? Right... what else would it be? Anyways, interesting! And thank you Jen (and Cooper) for bringing dinner - and dessert! 0ver. Too bad the kiddies missed out... but then again, they had delicious looking pureed food AND dessert too. We had strawberries and they had peaches; yum for all.

Secondly - watch this video and then tell me ... should I be concerned that this kidlet is going to climb out of his crib? I mean... really?! Or maybe I'll just wake up one morning and find him perched in a corner of his room. Paaaaah... Okay, and even thought there is more to say, that's it that's all... I'm off!


8 months old and crawling, climbing, squealing!

No comments: