Sunday, April 25, 2010

quick before-bed blurb

Man, there is so much that I'm going to miss about Japan. Steve changed our flights this week (for May 13th) and we have sort of flipped the switch from living here to leaving soon, and with mixed feelings. I am (as always) so excited to come home and see family, friends, familiar places, space and more. However, this year this city and this place and its people have given us so much more than other years - more than I have the mental capacity to write about right now. (I need a good sleep, some free time and a big helping of quiet space - the blog will follow) We have loved living here (loved) so even though we're excited to head for home, it will be sad to leave so many fabulous things behind. And that my friends, is all I've got for the moment. Time for bed. :)

No comments: