Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bad, bad blogger

HI! not that anyone reads this but I feel ashamed that I have this site posted in some places and I never post anything. I'm sure we're all okay about it but aaanyways, I got some pics from my sister recently and will post some. Life is good.... busy with a semi-satisfactory job, well actually not that satisfactory in the satisfaction department but whatever, hours are good and it is a temporary deal - 2 months. Weekends are full of volleyball and debauchery, not to mention the ensuing hangovers and ridiculous stories, and I mean ridiculous. No pictures to illustrate these still all too vivid memories. But thank goodness! for such an awesome day today after a week of cold - I had to get a wool sweater out to wear on Monday, the horror. And thank you to all who sent me wonderful bday wishes from near and afar, yay.

No comments: