Wednesday, June 20, 2007





SO Sasquatch festival at the end of May was a blast... and there was some blasty wind too. Sarah, Phil and I headed down to the Gorge at George early Saturday to miss some of the show but catch what we went there for - Arcade Fire, Bjork, and I forget who else because I was so focused on Manu Chao... who was fantastic! Anyways, as soon as we got in we went for the $10 beers which we felt fine about because we knew we'd only drink a couple each, otherwise risking dehydreation and sunstroke (not that THAT has happened at a Gorge concert before). It was a great weekend but a long one - we drove home through the night to drop Phil off at the ferry terminal around 5, and got home around 6 which gave Sarah enough time to shower and get to work. Seeing as how I wasn't selling blenders for a living at this point, I went home and had a cat nap... and took lunch to my sleepy, hungry sister. It was a super weekend and I'm looking forward to next year! ")

No comments: