Tuesday, April 24, 2018

SPRING!

Spring is FINALLY here! And we couldn't be happier.. and by we I mean everyone living in Ontario. Give it a few weeks and I might change my mind just a little bit, but hopefully the allergy sufferers in our house find a way to stay positive because it's not cold anymore! I washed and put away most of the winter stuff this past weekend, but I didn't go so far as to put away the coats just yet - that might entice the coldness to return just because (it's happened before). We were outside ALL weekend, and the kids (and the parents) were t-i-r-e-d after non-stop outdoor activity. We biked and walked and ran and there was SO much time spent on the trampoline... on the BIG trampoline. One of our neighbors moved out west in the winter and we gave their 12 foot trampoline a new home. While Steve was setting it up the kids kept saying, "This is weird. It looks different... What is going on?!" And then we finally let the cat out of the bag. Several hours of jumping followed, as did a bloody nose and a bloody lip... gak! We thought they'd be right tired out but of course the endless font of energy continued to course through their veins and they stayed up late, and then did the same the next day.




I am sure there's much more to write about, but for now this will be short and sweet (I also have no other pictures). Other things I could write about are work (going well), kids (growing fast, tons of energy; Jordan is talking way more - and he's almost 2!), extracurriculars (Hendrik starts baseball soon, I'm hoping Alana gets on a soccer team, Jordan has a music class and loves it), and my husband (I love him, he's AMAZING. He's also so happy the Leafs are winning.). 

No comments: