Thursday, June 12, 2014

quickpost

baseball card #1
June, you're getting away from me already! We're just back from a crazy fabulous week (first of the summer) at the cottage, and from one trip to another I go. I fly to Vancouver tomorrow morning bright and early ALL BY MYSELF. Did you catch that? ALONE. What will I do? (After I sleep off my 5:30 wake-up...) I'll miss my chillins like crazy, but man oh man I can't wait to see my sisters and parents and celebrate my dad's retirement. More on that coming soon - here are some pics from our week at the Crowe; I need to get to bed!

watching dad mow the lawn, and all looks magical 
holding up a Go Daddy Go! sign | mowing the lawn on a hot day 
adorbs!
I caught her with her hat on - a rare sight
doin' jobs - getting the dock in


our stay was complete with rainy day indoor activities yesterday, and the fun that Hendrik had playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey (caps?) was immeasurable. IM-measurable! 
apres-dinner family canoe; along with the goodnight waffles (the BEST), this was the best part of my week.  we saw beavers (2), lily pads (exciting for the kids) and talked about what creatures might live in the forest. "maybe skunks?" said Alana, and "maybe dinosaurs," said Hendrik... love it!
or was this my favourite part? they held hands. and got along. heart = melting!

No comments: