Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's 9:40, and Hendrik is in bed singing - "outside outside outsiiiiide, window window windowwwww," and his little robin song ("little robin in the sky, when it's dark, when it's sleep time, you put your blankie on by yourself" - I love it). Hm... it's a bit late for singing, but I'm not going anywhere near the getting-too-old-to-nap thing; let's just chalk this one up to his two and a half hour nap this afternoon. Rrrrreally! I was running and Steve and Alana were sleeping, so he didn't get his usual 3:30 wake-up call. The morning was big - gymnastics, swimming, volleyball-watching and player-greeting, and then lunch out. I have to say that generally, I much prefer lunching out to dining (dinnering?) out - it's cheaper, I love sandwiches and the lighter lunch fare, and it works better with the kiddies - with bringing them along, I mean. Anyways, yadda - this post is supposed to be quick (I have offline things to do) - here is the trailer for the guys' World League stint that's starting soon... exciting!!!

No comments: