Saturday, January 28, 2012

tired!

I. am. tired. I was up late late late last night - why? reading? nooo... thinking, no. Counting sheep - no. The only thing that may have caused my sleepless night is - maybe? - the coffee I drank at 4:00. Woops. I stuck to decaf today and just hope that I can get myself into bed at a decent hour and turn the book light off at a decent hour too. I returned my books to the lib in exchange for three newbies: Sarah's Key, What is the What, and Indignation. I finished Sarah's Key and liked it - oh there were sad parts, and I was ready to have separated-from-Hendrik nightmares but thankfully, I didn't. And now? I just finished making cookies (Mo-lasses), eating cookies and cleaning up. Steve's team is playing an Italian league game right at this very minute (and winning, yay) in Macerata, and soon I will lounge on the couch sans computer. Steve and I talked about having a computer-free week, and I like the idea but, after some amazing skype chats... I wonder why I'd give up that lifeline. Oh okay, for a week it would probably be nice. But if it weren't for skype or similar such programs I would feel so so far away. Okay, I should go and deal with these cookies (but not eat any more) and then get to bed. Early? Yeah, right.
January 28, 2011... 2 months old and sleeping. And today - 14 months old!


No comments: