Monday, September 12, 2011

moving -

empty!

this guy will look a lot different when we're back ... yikes!

And so, after spending an entire year plus four months in one place, we're ready to move again. Well, almost. We've cleaned up and cleared out of our apt in Gatineau, and, after a brief but perfect overnight stay at the Crowe cottage, we're in Bowmanville waiting, waiting, waiting. Steve has an appointment at the Italian embassy on Wednesday morning, and the team is hopeful that we'll fly Wednesday night... ouf. Steve and I are ready to get there, ready to go - but who knows how long the processing process is (the visa), and whether or not they can rush order things to get us on a plane asap. Fingers are still crossed, and I guess we'll know more by hmm, noon-ish on Wednesday.

The weather was nice enough for outdoor bath + bubbles - he loved it!

Fall on its way in, slowly :)


He figured out how to stack the rings back onto his toy - love it!

Hendrik has been a'changing, and I can't believe that he's sort of going on one year old - ridiculous! He's started smiling different smiles - cheeky, flirty, scrunchy nose - and of course, all of them are ad-orable. He's been way more vocal too, and is starting to label things (like banana - "nana" - soooo so cute); just today we were all convinced that he was saying clock, though he still has some work to do on all sounds involved. One thing I do know is that I need to have both the camera and the Flip close at hand at all times to catch the babbling and flirting and cheekiness flying up up around. Time is flying by, and I've got to try to catch more of it on film.

bath time in B-ville

I'm sure I had more to blog about - something to say about ? awww man, I forget. The bags? Packing? I think it might have had something to do with one of those things but really, we packed all of our stuff away into apartment nooks and crannies, and our bags are probably overweight with clothes and books and toys, and hmmm, yup, that's about it. We'll have to do the weight test and sort and shuffle our stuff around - tomorrow, I guess it'll have to be. And since Hendrik was up in the night and then awake early bird early this morning, it's bed for me. :)

BEST

PICTURES

EVER!
we were kiiiiilling ourselves laughing - so so so so funny!

No comments: