Friday, July 15, 2011

a crowe and b-ville shorty

Coffee commercial? Coffee and morning sunshine... perfection!

Here are the last of my pictures from our time up at the Crowe; I'm sure there are some other gems out there but before time gets away from me (again - this is a recurring theme here), I'll post 'em. We're headed into Toronto this weekend for a wedding, and it is going to be epic! Well hmm, maybe not so much... I'll have Hendrik by my side and I'm thinking we'll head home on the early side (for me) on Saturday night and let Poppa Steve ham it up with his friends. A lot of the people that made our wedding such a blast will be there, so I'm sure it will be lots and lots of fun. Um um um so I should go and pack up - there are some B-ville pics thrown in here too... we've had such a great vacation!




Hendrik still LOVEs being on his feet - and he liked the guitar too. Baby Beluga was the favourite - the New Raffi up at the Crowe

Fishing!

Mmmm pizza on the grill... it's the BEST!

Erin and Fred, pizza chefs extraordinaire!
He LOVES this play table; thank you Jordynn! I keep meaning to thank you and your family again for this gift :)

happy and happy :)

1 comment: