Saturday, December 24, 2016

A pre-Christmas short

we renewed our membership to the children's museum in london and it was like the kids had never been there... yay!
People! Merry Christmas! We took the kids out of school a day early and beat the traffic east to Bowmanville where hopefully Santa will find us tonight. We're already enjoying good food and company and everyone is ready to make some more Christmas memories with family and friends. The Christmas spirit has been coursing through our family for the past few weeks with carols and events (school Christmas concerts, under-the-bed sleepovers with Christmas lights, treats, presents, and more) and now the big day(s)... we are excited! I love Christmas. 

making hearts in the almost dark; an under-the-bed sibling sleepover, under christmas lights
le little
I got a game in with a women's league team this week and it was SO fun... I love the running (and like the physical part) in basketball - I am guaranteed to sweat, to feel like I need to do more cardio (my lungs burrrrrrn), and feel like I really exerted myself - all with a good group of women my age (and older and younger). I'd love to get out on a regular basis but basketball runs the same nights as women's league volleyball and coincides with my once-a-week night at volleyball practice so for now I'll have to be a part-time player and get games in when I can. 

sporting #22 I thought of my GU teammate TJ - I can't believe how much we used to run, every DAY!
I'll round out this short post with a few photos - Merry Christmas everyone! xoxox

alana's christmas concert - so cute!

can you find hendrik? red grade ones!

opening presents in london - the puppet (and wrapping paper) is a hit
hendrik playing with his fancy new yo-yo and a fan-fave for alana!
merry christmas!


No comments: