Wednesday, September 12, 2012

short and sweet... again



Hendrik hiding his crayon and having us guess where it is... love!

I don't think I've said anything about his hospital bracelet! We recognized a nurse that helped me with Hendrik, and she made him this Big Brother bracelet and it hasn't come off... he loves it! Proud little duder...
This is going to have to be another short one - there was no nap today for anyone, and I'm fading fast. I've survived the last two days without grandparents... somehow! Okay okay so it hasn't been too bad. I made it through the first grocery store trip with two kids (one was sleeping, the other was well-behaved) and dinner has made it to the table both nights. No one is starving, Steve and I are both a bit sleep deprived (Alana was up for FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT on Tuesday night BUT surprised us with a solid night last night - up just twice and back to sleep fairly quickly) and Hendrik is somehow coping with less attention (though I feel like we're doing a good job on the sustained attention front). He even held his baby sister today, for the first time! Melt your heart adorable it was. Anyways, a few pics from the last couple of days, and I'm out!
yesterday afternoon; I convinced Hendrik to play cards with the tiger while I fed Alana

Hendrik holding his baby sister for the first time!

No comments: