Monday, March 12, 2007

This week...


Sugar cookie self-portraits

HELLO! There's not too much news to report, life in Greece is slow and fairly uneventful... I've gotten back in the swing of things with yoga, cooking .. and eating. What is it with the magnetic impulse between me and the kitchen? I know it increases with boredom and especially with idleness... I miss having a library here, if there were a library down the block I would migrate there. Speaking of books, I went to buy a french paperback this morning, and... they wanted 15 euros from me! No no no.... for a 200 page paperback, that was the thickest I could find for the least amout of beans. So.. the net will have to do I suppose. Here is the latest chocolate wisdom we have unwrapped, and a few old pics. Cheers ")


LOVE IS A SPONTANEOUS GRASS, NOT A GARDEN PLANT.


THE IDEAL HUSBAND IS UNMARRIED.


THE HEART HAS ITS REASONS WHICH REASON DOES NOT KNOW.


No comments: